Michael Higgins -Classic VW Parts Clearout
We have thousands of parts for the early VW vehicles we are clearing out at below-cost prices–we will not have everything you need but for what you need that we can supply will save you loads of money–vehicles covered are Beetle-Karmann Ghia-Thing-Transporters T1, T2, T24, T3-T4 & sone T5&6 -we have a lot of competition parts -weber style carburetors & more
The VW Beetle is known under many names in many countries, usually local translations of the word “Beetle”. Thus:-
- Käfer (Kaefer) in Germany.
- Coccinelle in France.
- Seda’ or Fusc’ in Brazil.
- Σκαθ?ρ’ or Scathari meaning Beetle or Σκαραβα?ο’ or Scaraveos meaning Scarab in Greece.
- Maggiolin’ in Italy.
- Sedá’ or Voch’ in Mexico.
- Kever in the Netherlands.
- Kuplavolkkar or kupla (meaning bubble) in Finland.
- Kotseng kub – hunchback car, or Pagong (turtle) in the Philippines.
- Kodo in Indonesia.
- Garbu’ (Hunchback) in Poland.
- Brou’ in Czech Republic .
- Caroche in Portugal.
- Bub in Serbia.
- Escarabajo in Spain and Latin America.
- Pet in Bolivia.
- Volk in Puerto Rico.
- Hro in Slovenia.
- Hipushit in Israel .
- Косτенурк’ (Kostenurka) in Bulgaria.
- (Ag-ru-ga) in Iraq.
- Bagg skalbagg’, (beetle) or bubbl’ (bubble) in Sweden.
- Bobl’ (bubble) in Norway.
- Bub’ in Croatia.
- Põrnika’ in Estonia.
- Kaplumbağa’ or tosbağa’ (meaning turtle) in Turkey.
All meaning either Beetle or Turtle.